A very good post on the coming times for God’s people. Well worthy of reading in it’s fullness.
Mat 24:8 KJV – All these are the beginning of sorrows.
In the context of this passage, we see Matthew 24: listing six “sorrows”, which align themselves perfectly with six seals of Rev 6:…
- vs 5… False Teachers and Anti-Christs
- vs 6–7a …. Wars and Rumors Of Wars
- vs 7b ,,, Famines
- vs 7c … Horrific Deaths (pestilences, earthquakes)
- vs 8-14… Martyrdom of Saints
- vs 15-21… Worship Taken From Jews and Lost World (Taking Truth and Physical Destruction From Lost)
Why does this Matthew passage refer to these 6 types of tribulation brought upon mankind as “sorrows”? The word for “sorrows” is a Greek word for “birth pains”. Why would Christ describe these as “birth pains”?
There are at least three basic ideas connected with birth pains:
- suffering that increases in frequency
- suffering that increases in intensity
- suffering that lead…
View original post 229 more words