Jerusalem is an old city. Her ancient walls continue to speak of the peoples of her past. Archaeological discoveries in the area of King David’s original city have given a clearer picture of Jerusalem’s troubled past and have inspired the hope for peace through some ancient wisdom. Discover “Jerusalem’s Walls of Remembrance.”
- Who were the Judaizers?
- What is the Hebrew Roots movement?
- Once again Citizen Tom gets it right on Transgender and our children!
- Who was Joab in the Bible?
- What is the story of Abner and Joab?
- What can we learn from the life of Rahab?
- Who was Ishmael in the Bible?
- What is the story of David and Ish-bosheth?
- How many wives did King David have?
- Who was Michal in the Bible?
- 50,497 hits
My Music Selections
Most Recent Comments