Nothing has the capacity to arouse a sense of adventure in a child more than legends of kings, warriors, secret tunnels, and magical springs. The children of East Jerusalem, however, don’t require legends to inspire their imagination, for they have the truth of history to motivate them. Discover more about recent excavations that have brought to light another chapter in Jerusalem’s ancient past. Discover “The Living Waters of Jerusalem.”
- Who were the Judaizers?
- What is the Hebrew Roots movement?
- Once again Citizen Tom gets it right on Transgender and our children!
- Who was Joab in the Bible?
- What is the story of Abner and Joab?
- What can we learn from the life of Rahab?
- Who was Ishmael in the Bible?
- What is the story of David and Ish-bosheth?
- How many wives did King David have?
- Who was Michal in the Bible?
- 50,494 hits
My Music Selections
Most Recent Comments