Nothing has the capacity to arouse a sense of adventure in a child more than legends of kings, warriors, secret tunnels, and magical springs. The children of East Jerusalem, however, don’t require legends to inspire their imagination, for they have the truth of history to motivate them. Discover more about recent excavations that have brought to light another chapter in Jerusalem’s ancient past. Discover “The Living Waters of Jerusalem.”
- What can we learn from the life of Rahab?
- Who was Ishmael in the Bible?
- What is the story of David and Ish-bosheth?
- How many wives did King David have?
- Who was Michal in the Bible?
- What is a concubine?
- Why did God allow polygamy ?
- What does the Bible say about an open marriage?
- What is the definition of marriage?
- Evolution and Modern Racism
- 50,112 hits
My Music Selections
Most Recent Comments