Why do so many people believe that the return of Christ could happen at any moment? The One who millions call Savior said He would appear like lightning in the sky after the sun and the moon had stopped shining. But the world has not yet experienced the Armageddon predicted by the Bible. So why do some continue to say, “Jesus could return today.” In a Jerusalem upper room traditionally used to remember the promise of Christ’s return, hosts Mart De Haan and Jimmy DeYoung have come to explore the timing of Jesus’ promise to return. Discover more about “The Return of Christ.”
- What is the Hebrew Roots movement?
- Once again Citizen Tom gets it right on Transgender and our children!
- Who was Joab in the Bible?
- What is the story of Abner and Joab?
- What can we learn from the life of Rahab?
- Who was Ishmael in the Bible?
- What is the story of David and Ish-bosheth?
- How many wives did King David have?
- Who was Michal in the Bible?
- What is a concubine?
- 50,204 hits
My Music Selections
Most Recent Comments