Jerusalem—in land area, a relatively small city when compared to New York, Paris, or Mexico City. In population, for every person here in Jerusalem there are 50 in Tokyo. In natural beauty, she doesn’t compare to San Francisco, Istanbul, or Geneva. No skyscrapers capture the eye on her skyline. Yet for ongoing international fame and world attention, Jerusalem takes a backseat to no other city. And according to the Bible, it will remain at the center of world attention into the future. Discover “Jerusalem: Eternal City.”
- Who was King Jehoiakim in the Bible?
- Who was Moloch/Molech?
- Who were the Judaizers?
- What is the Hebrew Roots movement?
- Once again Citizen Tom gets it right on Transgender and our children!
- Who was Joab in the Bible?
- What is the story of Abner and Joab?
- What can we learn from the life of Rahab?
- Who was Ishmael in the Bible?
- What is the story of David and Ish-bosheth?
- 50,609 hits
My Music Selections
Most Recent Comments